- Duckling 2.5 kgs
- serves 4 people
- Preheat oven to 180’C/350’F/Gas 6
- Place duckling approx 2.5 kg in a pyrex bowl.
- Prick skin all over and pour boiling water over to help crisp it.
- Season duckling with salt and pepper.
- Drain off excess fat and keep for roast potatoes
- Cook for approx 2 hrs.checking to make sure juices are clear
- Optiional:stuff with bread stuffing seasoned to ones taste
- Leave to cool for 10 mins before carving
- .Serve with piped mash.red cabbage and a spoon of blackberries on the side.
- Serve with sauce or gravy of choice